miércoles, 14 de marzo de 2012

A pretty quick learner ... es William Levy


"Dancing with the Stars" hottie William Levy and his pro partner Cheryl Burke are packing plenty of heat for season 14 of the competition series.
Levy, often referred to as the Cuban Brad Pitt, was not crazy about the dancing shoes Burke asked him to wear. Burke explained, "He didn't want to wear the heels -- it took me a while for me to put those on for him."
The actor exclaimed, "I understand you girls now when you go to a party and say, 'I need to sit down and take off my heels!'"
He also joked about his two-time-champion partner, saying, "I was like, 'Oh, she won two times? I don't have to do anything!'"
Cheryl chimed in, "I'll just dance around you!" and Levy replied, "I thought it was going to be like that!"
-----------------------------------------------
Wiliam Levy y su compañera Cheryl Burke están llenando de calor la pista de Dancing with the Stars 14.
Levy, no estaba entusiasmado con los zapatos que Burke le había pedido que usara, tal y como explicó la bailarina "No quería ponerse tacones... me costó un buen rato convencerle de que se los pusiera".
El actor exclamó, "Ahora entiendo a las chicas cuando llegan a una fiesta y dicen, 'Necesito sentarme y quitarme los tacones'"
También bromeó sobre su compañera, bicampeona de baile, diciendo "Vaya, ella ganó dos veces, no tengo nada que hacer..."
A lo que ella añadia, "Solo voy a bailar a tu alrededor",  Y Levy contestó "Eso es lo que esperaba" ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario